Welcome to another great installment of the Juice Feasting Dialogues Series!
This interview was held by Matt Monarch and Angela Stokes with Katrina and I in January of 2010, when our first daughter Sophia was just 6 months old.
We Juice Feasted in preparation for conception of Sophia. I Juice Feasted for 70+ Days and Katrina for 89 Days during the 2008 Global Juice Feast.
Four months later, we conceived, and 9.5 months later we had a beautiful home birth of our daughter.
In this Dialogue, we talk about:
- Juice Feasting to prepare for conception
- The constant-consciousness involved in parenting
- Juice Feasting Q&A
- Juice Feasting on the go
- Is Master Cleanser still a good thing?
- What is the current Juice Feast Closing Protocol?
- How much does it cost to Juice Feast each Day in the U.S.? Is it that much more than what I spend on eating?
- How do you Juice Feast on the road and while traveling?
- What do you feel about Juice Feasting on non-organic produce?
- Are nut mylks okay on a Juice Feast? What is the effect?
- Can you Juice Feast while breastfeeding?
- Freedom and Fullness on a Juice Feast
- Is there a way around colon cleansing during a Juice Feast?
- Getting unstuck in your body and your life with Juice Feasting
- The importance of feeling successful on your first Juice Feast, no matter what the length.
- Protecting the integrity of Life Practices